6th Run of Chiefs!

the countdowns on the page now! Anyone gonna get one?

I was fortunately to receive a deal on a 4th run Chief. I had played a 4th run previously, and now have my own. So, I’ve got no need to get a 6th run Chief.

I will say this:
The Chief is super smooth, stable and best I can tell, vibe free. The shape is the typical organic-type shape we’ve come to know and love from CLYW, while the inner portion of the rim is just very unconventional. This was done to place weight precisely where it was needed: towards the middle, yet radiating outwards. as with any CLYW in my experience, they are a joy to hold and behold.

I do recommend the CLYW brand, and if people are fortunate to get themselves a Chief, I do advise them to be attentive. Get your order ready immediately, open your Paypal account and log-in and the moment they release,(have at least 3 open tans and 2 open browers on 2 different computers), be aggressive as they WILL sell fast. I bet they won’t last 5 minutes.

I got lucky and snagged a 5th run. My paypal crashed 3 days before the release, so I typed as my shipping info and credit card as fast as i could. I also forgot to log into my yye account before they were released

I was able to get a fourth and fifth run both by using my iPhone safari browser.

1 Like

DOOD U TINK ITZ AS GUD AS A DARK MAJIK? I B3T ITZ NOT

1 Like

I got a 3rd run. I see no point in me getting another.

DOOD EYE TINK AYE WOOD PUHT DON MAH DARC MAJIK FOR A CHEEF!

1 Like

Teh DV8888888 iZ bedda dan teh Dark Majiks? 1t spinzz way L0njer yous d0nt n0 noting bout yoyos"

All joking aside, the Chief really is a good yoyo. The shape is super comfortable while still being a major competition throw. However, I don’t see the need to get more than 1. I’m not a collector.

I already have too many.

care to lighten the load :D?

Cheers,

For what it’s worth - I don’t think this run is a different run from the last ones that were on sale - they are just signature colorways (which I have also heard they will have a little higher price tag than the last batch)

This is actually still the fifth run, there are just a couple signature color ways in it.

FHRHG DKEIETY SKDFKD WKERJEF DDKNF KFDJKR AI3JIR ENNAKENJF REI EIIIII FNFGKNDIGENEK

1 Like

DEAR WHOEVER GETS AN ORANGE WITH BLUE SPECKLE CHIEF:

I WILL TRADE HANDSOMELY FOR IT! Go get one and send me a pm.

Chiefs are way too overrated. They have over 200 of them, yet people still value them at 200$. It’s a great Yo-Yo, sure, but no need to make 5 threads about it.

ps. I don’t think it’s particularly great

Same… I don’t understand all of the hype

i got the pink acid wash with green splash
[my first chief] :slight_smile:

Nice! Have fun! ;D

1 Like

This run won’t disappear as fast as previous runs because everyone is on to the next cool. Whatever that is.

Yes, this run lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes. The previous run I tried to get in on lasted less than 120 seconds.