$69 bucks to spend

Ok I have $69 bucks to spend what should i get ???

Tactic or lunatic both great yoyos.

strings loads of strings unless you make your own, some spares always good to have spare bits around, or maby a whole new throw like a tatic or lunatic

You should get a Lunatic… since you already have a DV888, which I think is an amazing yoyo!

The Lunatic has a wide gap and has softer edges making catches more comfortable. The lunatic also has better weight placement also causing it to have good stability… I think you should go ahead and buy it.

Hope this helped and Good luck picking your yoyo.

Brand new Raw Agape! I gots dem.

Dv888 imo.

How about a mint SPYY Pistolero?

PM sent.

Who say’s you need a metal?

I would TOTALLY get a YYF Protostar. This thing PERFORMS. It is by far the BEST plastic ever made. It beats out some of my metals, such a nice throw.

I would also suggest to go fishing in the BST’s for a yoyo that you like. Take a look at your collection, see what you like, take a look at the specs of those yoyos, and then look on the YYE shop for yoyos that are simalar in shape, response, specs, and weight. All that matters is that you get a yoyo that you’re satisfied with. If you can, try to find a shop near you that has high end yoyos, or go to a yoyo meet in your area.

-Graeme

Protostar, i, or a fundametal. You could always save up and get a really nice CLYW throw.

Fundametals, or ProtoStar

i love my frantic
try one

Save up another 10 and get a Campfire.

Get a Lunatic!!!

with about $20 more, you could get a P2 (when they restock :P). Or a boss, I have one and it is probably one of the smoothest metals I have ever thrown. WAY better than a 888.

Just pick something to fit your preferences.