$60 and under

This is the one you seem to be most interested in and I can tell ya you won’t be disappointed. One of if not the smoothest plastic out there right now on top of being an exceptional player. Worth the 30 bucks and then some

3 Likes

The bearing will be loud! It’s a feature, not a defect.

2 Likes

Another recommendation for the Plastic 000 from me! Yeah bearing can be a lil loud but that’s plastic for you. I love this yoyo.

1 Like

Strictly organic, I’d agree with the Koi. It’s great. Pano is worth the extra if you can find it. My first thought, though, was the Emotion. It’s not organic, but has some pretty fat rims and is a top notch throw. It’s been a few weeks now, and I am still impressed by it.

2 Likes

Also a side note, does the 000 come with a string and if not, what string should I get for it. And also is you know a quieter bearing I would like to know as well

1 Like

Yes, the triple 000 comes with a string

Here is a post I made a couple weeks ago asking about organics. Some good suggestion.

Man this thread has a lot of suggestions I have been wanting. Especially, the little league. A few organics I haven’t tried but are on the top of my head that I like the looks of are the gway saboteur and recess joyride. The gway website has b grade saboteurs for $40-45. The recess first base is a lot of fun too for $20 if you can find a used one. There’s been a few times now it was supposed to be restocked recently but then hasn’t. Hopefully soon.

Not completely new yoyo, but I think Lapaz is good for even under $50 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any other strings you’d recommend?

Also I could spend an extra few dollars over $60 for a panorama. Would it be worth it or should I stick with the 000. I was also looking at the little league because it would be a cool undersized throw for a pocket and so would the panorama.

I think that the little league would be a good pocket throw but is it worth the slightly higher price?

Pano is a super fun Yoyo but it does require a little bit of finesse like I didn’t have anything slim like that when I got mine and had to relearn all my tricks with better technique. I’m super grateful for that bc now I play Yoyo better but if that doesn’t sound appealing, I would recommend against grabbing that one

1 Like

what about the little league

1 Like
  • Little League
  • Plastic 000

0 voters

1 Like

I would vote Pano. I don’t find it very hard to play even as a sorta slimline. But the quality of workmanship, the way it plays, SEs—it’s just the better throw in my opinion. It’s fairly unique in my collection, and I have it perpetually in my rotation for that reason and because it’s fun. In fact, while I don’t consider it my top throw, it’s probably the one I’d pick if I can only have one.

4 Likes

The Markmont Classic on BST is around $60.

3 Likes

I agree. When I first started, I went unresponsive pretty early like only got a little bit into the trick ladder w a butterfly xt. I was spoiled by the huge widths and zero walls of modern unresponsive yoyos and those let me be imprecise. I don’t think it would have been like that had I stayed responsive longer or gotten less op yoyos so early. That’s where I was coming from.

1 Like

Respond to the poll!

1 Like

Lol I haven’t tried either of these and that’s why I didn’t want to respond to that but I will now! I vote for the little league bc I like metal yoyos more than plastics.

Bump