Powerful organic/rounded shape

Hello guys,

After play from quite long time the Duncan GTR-JS and totally loving it (actually on my top 3 throws) I would love to know if around there are some more of those high performing yoyos but with the rounded/organic shape.

I always been a H or V shape guy but I have to admit that the GTR-JS make me change totally my mind and I would love to introduce myself on more of those throw, not only great in every type of trick but incredibly comfortable to use and they look super clean and good.

I see that also the Sengoku - Orochi seems a great powerful yoyo, I would love to know if there are some other that worth a try or a look.

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if they’re organic enough for what you’re looking for, but the Yoyorecreation Anomaly or C3yoyodesign Astraea immediately come to mind. They’re both favorites of some 3A players I know. Kinda heavy with tons of power contained within rounded, organic-ish bodies.

2 Likes

There’s a restock on the way to YYE and I’ve been spotting some on the BST recently. I love this yoyo. Get one. Feel the power.

5 Likes

Smashing yo-yos Spectacle is a super powerful O and very floaty.

2 Likes

And right one of my favorites YYR Sputnik

1 Like

Atmos Stormberry

Yoyopalace Journey

Motion Yoyo Accellerated…not exactly organic but close.

Dressel Designs KanTi (mystery Gift yoyo)

Those are just the Bimetals.

If you want rounded but not exacly organic and or don’t mind monometals:

Magicyoyo N12 for a powerhouse, N11 for even more of an organic experience on a budget

Recess Joyride and Triple Double.

OPyoyo Peach is an organic beast

4 Likes

This yoyo is an absolute power house.

5 Likes

Here’s my reference list of modern performance organic yoyos

2 Likes

Maybe check out the kanto if you were looking for something more slimline…I got one and it has the crazy spintime of a bimetal with the old head vibes of a slimline organic…pretty fun combination and makes me play a lot cleaner which I appreciate but also has the drawbacks normally associated with slim lines

Out of stock here at yye but they’re still around at other stores

4 Likes

Period.

1 Like

Tried to google this and found nothing…a titanium kanto I’m guessing?

1 Like

We had a mystery yoyo sale last black Friday and it was a full sized Kanto with titanium rims and 69g (we caught a Snorlax with it) about 56x41

7 Likes

What @hobbygod said, like an upscaled kanto with titanium rims. It’s heavy…But packing a lot of power.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I’d recommend the MCMO for a wider, powerful organic, and the MK1 Spyglass for a narrower organic.

3 Likes

The MCMO and Koi are my top recommendations for any performance-focused individual who wants to understand what all the organic fuss is about. Koi is a really nice balance of hand/string feel and performance. MCMO has a more aggressive shape and weight distribution that evolved the game-changing “organic” profile of the MMC, and it’s just about as capable as any other monometal out there.

4 Likes

Not sure if this fits your criteria, but I enjoy it.

No need to look any farther, there’s no outdoing that one. :wink:

2 Likes

I would give the Mowl Obsession+ a try.

Mustang is pretty powerful

1 Like