Favorite instock yoyo

Just thought I would make a thread for stuff instock at YYE. All of these have a spot on my shelves and see regular play.

10 Likes
4 Likes

This was the first bimetal I grabbed when I didn’t know much about yoyos. I heard yyfr made good bimetals and basically guessed this guy because it had just came out at the time and was in my price range. It just feels like I’m cheating when I play it. Every time I take a break from it to play other yo-yos and go back, I’m reblown away by how much I like it. I’ve since tried some more yo-yos and I think I just got lucky. I like the specs and it fits my hand well.

9 Likes

The goat, it is the defining throw for modern performance for me.

5 Likes

Although what is my ‚favorite’ Yoyo changes from time to time I’d say right now those two throws available on Yoyoexpert fit the bill pretty well.

8 Likes
7 Likes

If you like powerful throws that have a great presence on the string, pick up a dynames or a free solo. IMO the dynames feels slightly better but I like the shape on the free solo more. Null plays a tad lighter but still great. Easily the best price/performance for a 7068 throw on the market right now IMO.

4 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

Only 1 left!

5 Likes
3 Likes

This is almost as powerful as my Magnesium x Stainless steel Turning Points lol

Was super surprised to see these not fly off the drop

4 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Let’s get this thread going again, what are your favorite in stock yo-yos?!

3 Likes

Still orange blast and black on black available

3 Likes