$60 and under

I am looking for another yoyo to add to my small but growing collection. I would prefer it to be a newer release but any recommendations are fine.

4 Likes

What kind of yo-yos do you like? What kind of material were you looking for?

1 Like

I don’t really care on material but I like organic shapes

1 Like

I was just looking at the fulvia and the triple 0 and they look like they could be contenders. Tell me what you think though first.

I don’t have either of those but I know people here really like them and Jeffrey Pang designs good yoyos. I think other players here have tried a lot more yoyos than I have and can provide better recs than I can, based on what you’re looking for. I know the questions I asked are kind of standard to know before recommending someone something so I thought I would ask. Give it a little time and you’ll get some good recs.

4 Likes

000 is definitely organic. if you like plastics you’ll enjoy it a lot.

4 Likes

Here’s a neat recent organic, but undersized tho.

6 Likes

I like the look and design of the triple 0 but I will wait for more recommendations

1 Like

I have only heard great things about the 000 but have yet to throw one. For $60 though you could probably pick up a duncan bimetal on the bst for a deal! Used your money will go farther and normally you can find some undinged.

3 Likes

This is… kind of rounded? if you squint. Anyhow people have been giving me great feedback on it

7 Likes

Dynames feels like a wide organic to me like the strings interact w the walls like they do w my other wider organics and it has that comfortable organic feel in hand. I just got one of these and like it so I feel good recommending that also now.

2 Likes

If you want an organic for around 60 bucks look no further than the Yoyofriends Koi. Pure organic with a decent amount of float and solid performance. It’s my current favorite organic, but if you want plastic or something cheaper, the 000 by Luftverk is awesome too, also a favorite of mine.

3 Likes

I will echo this opinion, as I love the little league, I have 9 of them lol. However, if you want to save up/put a little extra cash toward it, I don’t think they’re is a more comfortable yoyo to throw than the ILYY E1NS.

1 Like

Gulch is nice in that price range. Lots of options. Any G2 mono is great. Not sure what the new Grasshopper GTX goes for but there are probably some good bi-metals from YYF, Duncan and TopYo that would be under 60.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Just a bit over $60:

Also the Rain City Kills Show Pony is a nice $60 organic.

3 Likes

Any other thoughts on the plastic 000?

1 Like

It is fantastic. Personally I like it a lot better than the Ti one. I just picked mine up today for the first time in a bit, and it’s just a blast to throw.

6 Likes

Good to hear

1 Like

I like the look of the 000 and people seem to think it plays nice

4 Likes