4a Flight Pro or Airwave

Good morning!

I’m looking for some guidance. I am going to buy my next offstring. I started with a Flight, but the bearing jammed up and it won’t work anymore. I am considering the Flight Pro or the Airwave. Any thoughts on these two throws?

Thanks!

3 Likes

I would recommend spend a little more and get something nicer. You will enjoy 4A even more. E.g.

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions? Should I choose this route, how might I decide between them? I don’t have the funds for trial and error. :frowning:

1 Like

Not easy to tell. Comes down to taste. YYR is fantastic just very well balanced 4As. I personally love the unlimited because is one of the rare ones you can fingerspin and also designed by one of the kings in 4A.

2 Likes

Overall the material is super durable and all of them are great including a good bearing and nice response systems.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information! What do others think?

1 Like

It’s whatever you think would get you the most excited to play 4A with.

Price has a lot more of a direct correlation to performance/durability than yoyos made for other styles. Anything made out of POM with a modern design will do you well. Basically anything around the 50-60 dollar range that you personally think looks good will be the best option for you.

C3 (new) Contrail, Japan Tech Amulette/Trueno, YYR Supercell, Mowl Flex, iYoyo Skylight, it really doesn’t matter which that you pick. It’s kind of like recommending a 1A yoyo, it’s just whatever you personally think seems the best, however you personally decide what “best” for you is.

5 Likes

I have a Supercell in the mail. I will let you know what I think.

My brand new Supercell came today! Thanks everybody!

6 Likes