4️⃣🅰️ Everyday — (former 4️⃣🅰️ Offtober 2023)

i havent actually given it much of a go lately, been working on everything else and improving my 4a overall and getting more consistent. Might make a return over the weekend

3 Likes

No worries, I’ve noticed you’ve been learning a ton of new tricks and they’re looking great!

1 Like

yeah every time ive worked on soloham its been on camera in those recordings, but i do a lot of normal yoyo off camera so i just been more interested on those tricks atm but soloham IS coming

3 Likes

random bendy update

Both legs orbits:

Sean De Los Santos Hop Combo:

Zontal Whip catch:

4 Likes

Man…your performance just gets smoother and smoother. I noticed when you were going around your leg…each hop got a little higher until the last one soared into the next trick. Such nice control.

1 Like

Both legs….NICE!!!

1 Like
3 Likes

Some updates from the last week or so to various combos! Experimenting with some new arm combo elements, hook mounts, behind the back, and leg orbit stuff. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Off topic a little, but what’s your relation with BYU? That’s the college I plan to go to.

2 Likes

@eap314 Yo that’s awesome! I graduated from there a few years ago! Happy to connect and chat about it if you have questions or want to get connected with the Utah yoyo club! They’re a really great group :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Usually I like to wait to have a few clips between updates, but I first tried this 360 leg orbit and felt hyped lmao

3 Likes

Nice 360 leg orbit!

Couple updates from today and earlier this week for leg and arm combos!

3 Likes

@Bendy @Sgt1yoyo1 looking great guys. I’ve tried to coax some others to post video here with you guys. Maybe some day.
Sgt that first video in the last post has such a nice combo in it. All of the elements in that flow so nicely together.

2 Likes

Felt good about this one

3 Likes

That was such a quick snap on that!!! WOW!! The way you guys snag those out of the air like that is just so cool to watch. I can only imagine how satisfying it must feel to actually do it. :tada:

2 Likes

Picked up this super cool viper remix blast from the past in Tokyo indoor 4A with TPU rims

6 Likes

How well does it bounce? I’m investigating for 3d printing purposes.

1 Like

Awesome pickup @Kray! Would love to see you take it for a spin!

Here’s today’s updates with a bunch of new leg combo elements I’ve been working on lately, enjoy! Crossovers inspired by c3_gebin on Instagram!

4 Likes

I actually printed a couple in the past. Full TPU and PLA+ and TPU. I found that the TPU on the Viper is less soft then the two I used for printing.
Interesting effect is that the Viper bounces less as a normal 4A throw on a hard surface but it bounces more as I am used to on carpet floor.

1 Like
5 Likes