5️⃣🅰️ May 2023

He all,
Just wanted to start this little :thread:. Post whatever you feel like for 2023 :five::a: May. Best case yourself with your fav tricks! Happy throwing

21 Likes

Heck yeah. This is my Day 1 Throwtation™️. Will post a video doing all the tricks I know (a solid 40 seconds [maybe]) later.

@jakebullock Ti Dunk x @wayne927 Layer Infinity Monster Ball
@jakebullock Nicky Dunk Rebound x @DedHed D20
@Eric_Newlin Wildwood Gnomad x Homemade crochet sack full of unpopped popcorn
OneDrop @Markmont Magnum Opus x Porykon

I’ve been liking a simple ambidexterity training loop of throwing a little pinwheel flourish, trapeze, 360, then the same in reverse. I’m trying to teach myself to stay on plain better when I’m not holding the CW in my throw hand.

5A is fun but hard!

15 Likes

Comfort combo I’m still trying to adjust/modify some stuff on

18 Likes

Goddam I love 5A sounds.

9 Likes

I just wanted to say I like beads even though they can be a pain in the you know what to get on the string lol. 90% because they add some aesthetic and look cool, 10% because I prefer it over a slipknot. I found a dark green one that matches my Takeshi die almost perfectly

13 Likes

Getting ready to go :saluting_face:

15 Likes

Today’s 5A throwtation

I like matching yoyos and counterweights :smiley:

9 Likes

My main 5a throw is the incredible IX

Also doing other styles but I’ll do some 5a every day.

7 Likes

Is there a name for tricks that intentionally bounce the cw off the Yoyo?

2 Likes

Not that I know :smile:

2 Likes

Random short to bump the thread and get other players to show their videos

12 Likes

Such fun to watch. Love your 5A.

2 Likes

I only know some basics. But looking to expand. Don’t mind the final trick.

13 Likes

And here i thought I had the “basics” down :sweat_smile: looking good! I think watching you in slow motion just helped me figure out how to do bee stings. 5A Butterflies are another story…

3 Likes

Nice finally somebody posting tricks. :heart:

2 Likes

Glad it could help.

2 Likes

My counterweights are packed up currently. I have to get them out, but I can get gnarly with this hatchimal toy I stepped on earlier. MYY N12 for the throw so I can replace it cheaply when it shoots down the street into traffic.

10 Likes

Couple fails and a sloppy combo.

Edit: Also poorly framed video the a light fixture right where it shouldn’t be hahaha :rofl:

17 Likes

This is a trick right? I tossed it and caught it so it counts I think.

14 Likes

Still pretty sloppy, but this is a fun combo.

14 Likes