3YO3's Official Manufacturer Thread!- Check out the new Bass Line 2!!!!

Hmm, a varied blast would be sweet. Could simply make some masks to only blast in certain spots. You’re not the first to suggest that!

Acrylic rims-- If I do they’d be CNC’d-- it’s far too tedius to machine THAT many rims by hand lol!

hey, will the Ceephax ever get more dyed versions? I love that throw’s shape…

Yea those are hand made so they’re totally made to order-- IE pic your dye job ahah

alright, next throw is either a Ceephax or aluminum Ti!

Excellent choice. :slight_smile:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hey, is it possible to make a lighter acryllic yoyo? I prefer throws around 63-64 grams. I think your acryllics are amazing, but they are a bit heavy for my taste. 3Yo3 throws are on my list of yoyos I want to buy, but if you had one that’s lighter, it would go right at the top.

How soon is it coming?

Yeah, I really want to buy one of these things.

So best to make a lot of them.

So is the name pronounced like http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/images/stories/FHH/alf%202.jpg?

Alf haha I guess it does sound alot alike. I was saying “a-l-five” but alf’s great too.

Hopefully 3 months or less?

wow, i might need to actually buy a yoyo new now.

Yeah… the Ti5 is maybe the best yoyo ever made. And this Al5 looks like no slouch either.

Any updates on the Al5?

Actually, yea! Just signed the check to begin prototyping!!! We’re all systems go now!!!

Updates as soon as I get them!! SUUPPEEERRRR busy these days tho, hahaha

Buckle your seatbelts, Dorothies… because Kansas is going bye-bye!

Hey guys-

Sorry it’s been a while since my last update! Here’s what I’m up to:

The Al5 prototypes are getting really close in the machining que! Hopefully we’re a few weeks away from a playable prototype :smiley:

I’m finally getting back out on the lathe! Currently machining some old favorites (Grind King, Volume, Capella) Get ready for some new plastics coming soon!!

I’ve got some ideas and designs in my head… what would YOU like to see???

Maybe something with Side Effects… like a redesigned Baseline that adds the Side Effect tech. I would love to see what sort of crazy SE designs you could come up with.

Or a plastic with side effects!