365 (My One Year Video)

Here it is - my one year video! Nothin’ much, but hope you all enjoy - I’m not nearly as good as some of y’all after a year, haha.

FEEDBACK PLEASE!

And, though I’m going to be taking a bit of a break from video making (as you might have heard), don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to catch future stuff!

Also - thanks for a great year guys. It’s been CRAZY but fun at the same time, LOL.

EDIT: 800th post! LOL. And BTW, sorry about it not working on mobile, thought for sure a tobyMac song wouldn’t make it unavailable, haha.

4 Likes

Congratulations. It’s hard to believe it’s been only a year. You have gotten really good. Thanks for, also, helping me along with my journey.

2 Likes

Wow you’ve only been yoyoing for a year? your really good

Ive been yoyoing for 3 years and your like twice as good as me

1 Like

Thanks dude! I know what you mean…yoyoing still feels kinda new, LOL. But at the same time it feels like I’ve been doing it awhile…IDK, haha.

You’re welcome dude! It’s only my duty to help out the guy that I got into this, LOL.

Thanks dude! Although I hardly compare to some, LOL.

Hey, Your are a pretty good yoyoer keep it up. Cant wait to see what you can do next year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pfffffff… I have been yoyoing for a year. I can’t even do a Brent stole. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks dude! I can’t wait to see what this year holds too, LOL.

Thanks dude!

Just keep practicing that Brent Stole…one day you’ll hit it and you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world! LOL.

Oh yea well Ive been yoyoing for 3 years and I can only hit brent stole by accident so beat that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

LOL

Hiroyuki Suzuki when he was 4

“Oh yeah, I have been yoyoing for 2 days, and I landed a quintuple Brent stole” :wink:

Really? Hiroyuki Suzuki Hit brent stole when he was 4? well I guess thats not a surprise

I think he was joking lol. Also, nice video and liked the tricks. Pretty good for only one year.

I enjoyed this. You had some fluid transition between tricks that changed pace and tempo in a natural way that brought emphasis to specific elements and made it feel fun. Also, great choice of music. It really fit the overall pace and style of your technique.

Thanks man! Glad you liked it.

Why thank you! This has to be one of the most detailed and nicest things anybody has ever said about a video of mine, LOL. It really means a lot man, thanks.

Good.

1 Like

Thanks.

(One word comment, one word reply, LOL.)

Great job :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve landed a Brent Stole only 3 times. But hey, I can do a Ninja Vanish! :smiley:

Good video! You’re a good yoyo player.

1 Like