2SickYoYos News Thread: 1/1 Queen Giveway!!! Details on Page 16

Joey! If I had a hat, It’d be tipping off to you!

Lemme just say, I would have gone with the Emperor. Seems more grandiose and luxurious :wink:

Hopefully you do a molten YYR style gold with this!!! That is a must! (Also a silver/nickle :wink: )

Solid Gold will definitely be done! That is a must have for a yoyo named the King.

Sign me up for one! I love my Kinetic Energy Gambit and this looks just good!

I may be releasing a couple colorways (or close too) from the gambits for this yoyo. Probably doing kinetic energy and mystic marsh

Looks a lot like yyf hot

Ehhhhh… they’re in the same “bell-inspired” category, no doubt. But that’s as far as it goes, IMO.

Pretty funny cause that’s the Yoyo I kinda compare it in terms of play. It is not nearly as extremely curvy as the HOT is but I can see how someone could see a similarity. The King plays similar but isn’t as solid but has more speed and is easier to move around than the HOT is. In person the shape similarity is pretty different. Mine is much move V shaped than the HOT is too. Mine is like a curvy V whereas the HOT is a curvy bell shape.

Hey all!

I am deciding whether to make 2sick shirts but I wanted to gauge the audience and see how many people would be willing to buy one. So who would buy a 2sick shirt? Not sure on price yet but $20 or less. If demand is met I would love to make some shirts for you all to wear while playing your Gambit or soon to be King!

Thanks!

Happy Throwing

Nope. Unless it was hella dope.
Don’t know how I’d cope
Without one.

So go all out
Like my boy Trout
Accumulate some clout without a doubt

So the answer ya Q
I’ll give ya a A
Make’m more than acceptable
I’ll be willing to pay!

Off the top. In a zone.

I think I’d be interested. as long as the shirt was a good quality one and the graphic on it was cool and the shirt didn’t fit small, I would look to probably get one. I love throwing my 7075 gambit and to have a shirt to go with it would be 2sick!

They will be Gildan brand shirts and more than likely looking at black shirts with white logo. May have some other colors available in smaller amount. Will probably have 25 or less shirts available so pretty limited. More than likely these will be around $15-$17 dollars but more details will be given.

These are the two designs I am looking at: Either a big logo on the center of the chest or a smaller logo on the left chest. Let me know which you prefer?

Large in the middle looks better to me.

I don’t know if I would buy page 9, it doesn’t seem like something I would use that often.

I like the big logo in the chest it looks more awesome!!!

Small chest logo is a no go
Big chest logo is a go go
Swag courtesy of 2sick yoyo

Coming soon! These will be available along with the drop of the King. Hope you all like what you see!

nice! love the look! can’t wait for these along with the king! 2sickyoyos for life! lol

I was just going to ask if you could make some black logos.
That black on white shirt looks awesome!

Work is underway!!! Hope you guys are anxiously waiting for the Kings! They will be done soon

Definitely interested now!
What’s the price point looking like for the King?