2SickYoYos News Thread: 1/1 Queen Giveway!!! Details on Page 16

this, and have you got any pics of the annoed kings to post for us?

Anodize dings wonā€™t be done for a couple weeks but I will surely update this thread with pictures of them when they are done. Price point is not set in stone yet but Iā€™ll let you know when I know :slight_smile:

Tried the King yesterday. Itā€™s really good.

Hey All!

This past weekend was the Northeast Regionals aka NER. I went and brought along my King for people to give a whirl and even made a clip video of some great yoyoing with people using the King. I received great words about it and seems like it will be liked among many! These will be available soon :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy!

For those that played the King at NER what are your thoughts?

1 Like

Cool video! I rather enjoyed the King when I played it, too. Itā€™s just as you described itā€¦ to me it was even lighter and faster than I expected, but with the extreme rim weight, it still has ā€œpresenceā€ (a confidence-inspiring solid feel) during play.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=377HQSf039M

Thanks for the positive words Greg! Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it and was great to meet you in person. These should be back from ano in a week or two so expect some pictures soon of ano!!! I also got the leather keychains and string for the run and it all is looking really nice.

My Gambit is waiting for its brother. :slight_smile:

Im getting one once they come out, love my Gambit!

7075 gambit=the smoothest throw I own and may be one of the smoothest out there! Definitely a #1 player!

Hey All! Here is a quick picture that our anodizer sent to me of the solid color Kings! Ill be posting more pictures soon but for now enjoy the beauty of some slick and simple solid colors :slight_smile:

Wasnā€™t expecting this picture so fast but here are the multi color anodizesā€¦another surprise or two to come as well! Iā€™d love to hear your opinions

Blue and yellow and purple pink are 2 of the best Iā€™ve ever seen. All very impressive though, Iā€™d love to see what they look like spinning!

Iā€™ll send be taking better pictures when they arrive! Pics donā€™t do them justice.

Hello everyone!

Big update for you all! I am excited to say that I have received the Production run of Kings back from anodizing and they look and play great. Over the next couple days I will be tirelessly working on assembling and testing every King. Each King will be hand siliconed so a lot of time and care go into each one!

I am also very happy to announce that 2sickyoyos will be available here at our Beloved YYE! The King will be released here on YYE which is a big milestone and a dream come true for me. The progress I have made makes me excited for this release. Not entirely sure on release date but should be soon(ish) so start saving those dollar bills :slight_smile:

Below I will post the production colorways for everyone to check out! Just know my photography skills are lacking and donā€™t do justice to the amazing anodization on these. If you want some good pictures wait till Andre puts them on the site to view! For some reason the purples are really hard to picture but better pictures should do the job.

YYE will have all these colorways but the two special editions which I will sell on the 2sickyoyos site.

The King was made to be a competition throw that could shred through any combo whether long or short. It has a massive amount of rim weight that gives it amazing stability and extremely long spins. It also features a curvy V-shape so that it fits comfortable in the hands and enables great finger and palm grinds. Not only does it handle competiton styles well but its also meant to be be a fun yoyo that can be played while relaxing. One great feature to the 2sick throws are what I call ā€œ2sick spin ringā€. With popular tricks coming around such as fingerspins, I wanted to develop designs that were able to pull off fingerspins with ease.

These are 100% American made products that offer the best quality possible. Each one is hand siliconed and will be hand tested to ensure smooth play. Comes in very vibrant and beautiful colorways so that everyone has an option. These are also very limited with only 42 made in total.

Specs:

Diameter: 56.5 mm
Width: 45.5 mm
Weight: 64.5g (67.8g 7075)
Gap: 4.3 mm
Response: Siliconed
Bearing: Crucial grooved bearings
Retail Price: $100-$110 depending on colorway

12th man: 5 made

Kinetic Energy: 5 made

Supercharged: 5 made

Mystic Marsh: 5 made

Solid Gold: 5 made

Solid Red: 5 made

Solid Black: 5 made

Special Editions:

Royal: Blasted and anodized 7075 version, Purple with gold Drip, 3 made

Mt. Scooter: This was a surprise colorway where I had the anodizer choose whatever colors he wanted, 4 made

Let me know what you think about these and what color you want to pick up!

Daaaaaaaang, man!!

Kinetic Energy (what I have on my Gambit) looking great, but somehow this version of the Supercharged and Mystic Marsh are grabbing my interest. Then thereā€™s that gold. Loving gold latelyā€¦

I could be happy with any of the above 4 colours.

Congrats on the retail agreement with YYE! That mustā€™ve felt great.

Canā€™t wait to see the spinning pics that get posted once YYE gets them! Theyre gonna do all the colors justice!

You will have to fight me for the Kinetic Energy King! :wink:

Ooh, I may have to pick up one if those 12th Mans.

It looks like all the 7075 will be spoken for but good need is that the anodizer special edition will be here on YYE as well!

It will reign soon!

That Mt. Scooter is awesome. Iā€™ve been jonesing for a Gambit, but havenā€™t picked on up yet. Now Iā€™m gonna be behind a throw.