2SickYoYos News Thread: 1/1 Queen Giveway!!! Details on Page 16

When I get them, I will be uploading my own pics along with spinning pics too.

Gambits will be arriving tomorrow and will probably be ready for sale around Friday/Saturday for those that are wanting to pick one up. Iā€™ll posting plenty of pictures on the facebook page and here as well :slight_smile:

Here they are! I have them all assembled and tested and packaging them now. Still waiting on the custom string. I am going to putting them for sale at the end of this week :slight_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.185457774984789.1073741830.173533402843893&type=1

1 Like

Hereā€™s a picture of the colorways together! Picture truly donā€™t do the colorways justiceā€¦

Let me know what you guys think!

What colorway are you going to pick up? :slight_smile:

Any of the splashes, perhaps other than the red really works for me. If I can get in quick enough Iā€™ll definitely pick up at least one! :slight_smile:

I like the red, too! My favourites for the 6061ā€™s in order are:

1. Kinetic Energy (pink/purple)
  2. Supercharged (blue/yellow)
  3. Mystic Marsh (spatter)
  4. Candlestick (red/gold)
  5. 12th man (Earth-lookinā€™ one!)

Check the facebook for a big update!

Even if you hated the color ways, Iā€™m sure you donā€™t, you should pick one up.

Had one come through my shop and its bada$$.

Check out the 2sick Facebook page for a big coupon update!

I will be at VA states with this case of Gambits for anyone who wants to buy one! Iā€™ll be selling them for $70 a piece which is $10-$20 off of retail. Iā€™ll also have some in my collection for people to try before the buy.

I look sort of like this if you havenā€™t seen me before :slight_smile:

Joe do you have any of them raw left?

There arenā€™t any raw ones in the production run. As far as I know at least two of the three prepro raw 7075 have been coated: mine custom anodized and Joes PCā€™d. A nickel one would blow my mind lol :wink:

hey

Other than the weight might be a tad bit light the design and size looks great!

With the rim weight, I am expecting it to have good spin times while still being light enough to be agile on the string.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing more.

I did this, Joey! Hope youā€™re able to prototype it :slight_smile:

Looking at this. It reminds me of a Full sized Sentinel x Sleipnir.
This could possibly be one of the best shapes Iā€™ve seen in a while :slight_smile:

You should Contact YoyoSpirit on FB or YYE and get some Spiked Axles for that Taped hole!