2sick Knight

Im wanting to try my first bimetal no one around me yoyos so not even a chance to try any.
Is the Knight to light at 63gr? For example i enjoy my puffin 2 (at the moment) over my Borealis because it has more of a solid feeling. I like the look and shape of the Knight and I’m sure its stable just looking for any experiences with it maybe vs the Pulsefire or rave witch are also on the list.

I am also looking into this yoyo as well and i from my experience i have heard that it is an awesome yoyo. I feel like if you were to buy it it probably would feel a little lighter while maintaining awesome stability and awesome spin times. I have a Sturm Panzer Schneider MK II and with it weighing only 61.9 i feel that it is light, but since it is a bi metal it plays like it is heavy while having all the great attributes of a really light throw. I feel like it is the best of both worlds!

Yea that was what i was hoping to hear it just speaks to me more than the other bi-metals. I think I’m going to pull the trigger after reading a little more about the company. Now to get the red/gold or the black/red…