2sick blitz and knight

What do you guys think about these throws? Which one is your first pick? :slight_smile:

I have a knight and love it!

I have a knight and love it as well :slight_smile: I haven’t ever used a blitz to compare to the knight though

I’ve had a couple knights. My only knock on the knight is the shape. It’s so extreme but Its supposed to be that wild an out tho so its not really a knock. As far as everything else goes, it’s one of the best yoyo ever made. Weight distribution is perfection. It’s 63g of perfection. It feels really good on the string, it can handle speed extremely well, fingerspins, horizontal, I just love what 2sick has done. I would go with the blitz strictly because of the shape but if you like the shape of the banshee or the gradient, you will love the knight. The feel and the ability to shred it up categories, the knight takes the crown

I’ve had a couple knights. My only knock on the knight is the shape. It’s so extreme but Its supposed to be that wild an out tho so its not really a knock. As far as everything else goes, it’s one of the best yoyo ever made. Weight distribution is perfection. It’s 63g of perfection. It feels really good on the string, it can handle speed extremely well, fingerspins, horizontal, I just love what 2sick has done. I would go with the blitz strictly because of the shape but if you like the shape of the banshee or the gradient, you will love the knight. The feel and the ability to shred it up categories, the knight takes the crown

The blitz is up there but the Knight is pretty much the American-made throw to beat right now. It’s one of the best throws out there right now and is probably, at this point in time, the best American-made yoyo.

I got a knight and its my new fave!