Black Knight

Well, I just got my Black Knight and I am way impressed. I’ll post more later, and I’ve got a video of it coming soon, so keep an eye out for it!

UPDATE: A slight wobble, but not enough to effect play.

Cool! Can you take a video of matador with it? Can you also show some pictures of the dimple?

I’d be glad to, but I need to figure it out first! It isn’t like spikes where you can just hold it. You have to already have it sideways and get it on to your fingers.

I am seriously considering a Black Knight but im straight down the middle, 50/50. I just dont know. I want to hear more. Is the shape really as strange as everyone says? Can you actually grab the dimples? I want more info! :smiley:

I still like a DM better, because of the gap and the Black Knight is almost an H shape right?

True. The BK’s gap is smaller.

Also, it is not an H-Shape. It is more of an extreme round shape. Take a look for yourself ;):

http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/black-knight/view/images/02.jpg

HOLY CRUD! ITS A SILVER BUNNED HAMBURGER OF PURE KETCHUP! BURGERS!

Black knight = Bk = burger king ;D

YoYoJam should make a a yoyo that is Black Knight - Burger Edition.
The only ones sold would be Red inside with brown metal rims ;D

I played with one and I love the shape…

FOR LUNCH!!!

JK

I like the shape, seems to fit in your hand nicely.

lol it looks kinda narrow if you ask me ???

BK

Weight (g) 71.50
Width (mm) 40.13
Diameter (mm) 56.05

M1:

Weight: 66 grams
Width: 35mm
Diameter: 50mm

;D ;D just a few MMs bigger then the M1, and is freakishly close to Project I think…

PROJECT:

Weight 64g
Dimensions 50mm diameter, 40.2mm width

Same or smaller then the project.

i had a bk for breakfast today and some mini serloin burgers! :o

Lol, Don’t mock it—

John will come for you!!! >:)

im scared :o

dont kill me john :o

(judging by my avatar, i have an army of squirrels so dont mess with me john) :stuck_out_tongue:

plese dont kill me john :o

I’m still trying to get the just of how to grab it. It isn’t a strange shape to me, so I don’t understand why people would think that.

That’s what I kinda thought at first, but I guess it just looks that way!

Yea, I mean look at the Shield, it has so many bad reviews it seems like you should flush it down the toilet.