2April 2024 a looping Event

Connor is rocking it on that skill Addicts app. Loved your entry. Happy to see folks starting to hop on this.

2 Likes

I’m getting mine up this week. Been a difficult few weeks.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve struggled to keep up my work life has been hectic.

4 Likes

I’m gonna try to get the bare minimum done :smiley:

4 Likes

You Overachiever! I am up to two consecutive loops!

4 Likes

Updated prize list in main post to include the Duncan hornets. Now every prize pool has a pair of proper bearing loopers which is really cool.

Also check out the AO2 stuff that came in yesterday. Super cool stuff.

I need to get in on this soon I’ve only done the loop off so far

3 Likes

I’m not good at 2A :sweat_smile:a few loops and shoot the moon, or shoot the bicycle :joy:

7 Likes

At first I was wondering what shoot the bicycle was. :joy:

Hope that little dudes ok! :rescue_worker_helmet:

3 Likes

He’s ok :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s about how my YoYo sessions go. One of my kids falls or something and I have to check if they are alright.

3 Likes

Got my 2A-April Merch.

I look the part, but cant play the part very well yet.

10 Likes

Those 3/4 tee’s turned out fantastic

1 Like

I got to get to looping months almost over. Maybe I’ll do a few tricks tomorrow

3 Likes

Prizes this month are going to be like

6 Likes

In case anyone’s like what all do I even do for this there’s a drop down in the main post with trick ideas. Not a definitive list but a good place to get ideas

1 Like

Reminder only 4 more days

1 Like

So if I do 3 loops on my right then 3 loops on my left…not alternating… is this considered a 2a entry? Or do they need to alternate?

1 Like

Because we opened it up to one handed you could technically do 3 inner loops and 3 outer loops all with your strong hand

or swap either for 3 planet hops or hop the fence or shoot the moon etc and that would be an entry. essentially look at the 1 handed trick list pick two tricks and make a video and you can get a pretty easy entry.

If you got two hand in you a quick 3 reps of 2 handed around the world would get you a second entry or whatever else from that entry level 2 handed trick list.

make it creative in some way. (up to interpretation what that means to you) and maybe a third. then there are the advanced 2 a tricks nail one of those and you can secure all 4 potential entries into the contest.

You can only win one prize bundle but the odds stack up quick.

1 Like

Got it. So in order for that to count as 2a it they would need to alternate. I’m very weak on my left and I’m trying to see what I might be able to accomplish 2 handed. :smiley::+1:

i attached video examples to many of them but for example the around the world could be this (youtube.com)

2 Likes