2a YoYos

im starting 2a and i need advice on a good yoyo for 2a. Iโ€™m a begginer on 2a.
im looking for the best yoyo there is, i dont mind about the price. I want one that sleeps for a long time but is really good for begginers. please HELP ME!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :-* :โ€™( :โ€™( :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: :frowning: >:( ;D ;D :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile:

There is no best yoyo.

Some possibilities are Sunsets, NXGs, Relics (if you can find them), Raiders, some more that I canโ€™t think of.

Also, refer to this post as it gets replies.
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,6379.msg72460/boardseen.html#new

Please donโ€™t post in this one now. We can use one topic. Thanks.

my best is YoYoJam Sunset Trajectoryโ€™s. (NXG)

This isnโ€™t meant to sound mean, but what does that have to do with him picking out a pair of 2a yoyos?

go with sunsets, i may get a pair even though i never tried looping :smiley: tell me how they play please if u get them. also i heard that loop 720sโ€™s are good (900โ€™s are probably better whenthey come out)

Loop 720s and 900s are both geared towards advanced 2a play. I wouldnโ€™t recommend starting on them.

I prefer Sunsets, but my favorite is Relics. if you can pick up some on the BSTs they are amazing. I tried John Narumโ€™s and they felt amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

The Loop 900s are also supposed to be amazing.

Yes, I have a pair of Relics and theyโ€™re awesome also. I knew how to loop (somewhat) before I got them though so I donโ€™t know how good they would be for beginners, but Iโ€™m sure they would work fine (once again, if you can find some).