2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

I decided to try again with a new set of Sochi Loop Spinners. I have one washer behind the purple spacer on each and they’re set up with Sochi Loop String. I’ve been seeing some pretty good progress over the last few days.

11 Likes

Hornets are decent. Oracle are reskinned loop 360 with pads vs starburst and it’s just not as good.

4 Likes

I really like Hornets. I feel like hops are easier with them

6 Likes

I also find hops to be easier on Hornets.

3 Likes

I don’t like the hornets. I have three and all have issues after half swapping and swapping back. One came with a tighter gap than the other two as well. I use loop 720 or 2020

1 Like

Tweaking setup on my 2020s today.

The thing I actually like most about this pair so far is the blasted finish, which I believe is just on these protos and not on the production run. Are there other loopers with a blasted finish?

10 Likes

All 2020s are blasted other than the solid orange and solid green bodies.

2 Likes

I guess I’ve only seen the orange and green :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah my clear is blasted. I didn’t know there where ones that aren’t.

1 Like

Trying out this box that used to hold my metal throws for loopers.

It’s also maintenance day for my fleet of 720s. Fresh grease and strings for everyone!

9 Likes

Was feeling quite skilled today. Then I started recording :rofl:

11 Likes

Dang Keith. I was going to ask how you like the new Loop Spinners but I think you answered that.

They’re great! I think I like them a little more than my AllYoYo 720s with one red and one blue spacer, but they’re pretty close.

4 Likes

Looking real good Keith :hugs:

1 Like

I got my unprld Loop Ups in today!

@OhDavidBowie they are the plastic spacers.

I’ve only tossed them briefly but they feel nice. The hand feel is a lot like a Raider, but they feel a bit lighter. I’m not planning to mess with the gap just yet; they feel pretty good the way they arrived.

15 Likes

Those are good looking :hugs:

Those look awesome, good pickup. I felt the same actually, they’re pretty much perfect stock with some thick lube. Definitely my favorite looper, followed by hornets

11 Likes

I don’t know why I never thought to put freehand caps in a Hornet. The stock Hornet caps are not my fave.

4 Likes

Same. Turned out pretty well.

1 Like

Just got my unprld loop ups in too - I have a comp set of em now!

12 Likes