2a or 1a for me

Hello, I have been doing 1a for over a year and still havent learned all the tricks on this website. So im starting to think 1a isnt my thing. I have been doing 2a for a week and can do 2-3 loops at the same time on both hands. Do you think 2a is good for me?

A healthy diet consists of several food groups so… have your 1a and 2a. Don’t forget the other yo groups as well. Live long and throw strong! ;D

Seriously there is no need to limit yourself to a style. Experiment, live a little, and enjoy what each has to offer. Everyone has different yoyo goals, everyone has their own path and their own destination. If you are having fun you’re on the right path.

ok thanks

Try out everything! do some 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, and 5a. Heck, throw in some stuff outside the 5 basic styles! Hydra, mobius, etc.

Never limit yourself to just one style. :slight_smile:

If you can do all the tricks here, congratulate yourself, and then start making up your own stuff.

As others have said, there’s no need to limit yourself to one style. Try as many as you like. I’m working on mainly 1A, but I mess around with 4A and 5A styles too. I’m working on one handed looping and want to be able to do some 2A at some point, as well as 3A. Also, the A Squared style looks interesting to me so I got a couple of inexpensive stacked yoyos for that.