21 Reasons You Need to Buy a YYF MVP.

http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/112/view/images/red.jpg

1. The name “MVP” comes from the general sentiment of YYF HQ that this yoyo is the best yoyo they’ve put out.

2. It is the best yoyo I have ever played with in my 5 years. If you can’t trust Boxthor, who can you trust?

3. It’s not just a remake of the Catch 22/13, but it takes that idea and maximizes its potential. Using science and/or math.

4. It comes in a wide array of flashy colors.

5. It has a unique shape that doesn’t look like anything else, yet is still comfortable in the hand.

6. It just plays sooooooooo good.

7. Maybe too good, like they might have to ban it from use in contests 'cause it plays too good too good.

8. Comes stock with YYF slim pads, which last forever, meaning you will have to change your response system maybe once a year under heavy play. (In my experience)

9. Comes stock with Central Bearing Co. Center Trac Bearing. Perfect bearing, comes perfectly lubricated.

10. Comes stock with a string. Mine was green. So prettyyyyyyyyyy.

11. 8+9 = You will never have to open your yoyo during its lifetime, unless YOU get a knot.

12. Comes with factory warranty. If it breaks, YYF will fix it.

13. Perfectly weighted for 5A play, just ask Tyler Severance. He prefers the MVP to his own SIGNATURE yoyo*.

14. Used by John Ando to win 1A and Miguel Correa to win 5A at Worlds 2010**.

15. Much stronger anodize than previous YYF models. See #20.

16. It brings all the boys to the yard, and they’re like, it’s better than yours.

17. The current pinnacle of YYF craftsmanship.

18. Sold for the low low price of $109.99

19. Just go buy it.

20. Looks awesome when you give it a rimjob. The anodize was much harder to remove, but I got it.

*I do not speak for Tyler Severance

**Speculated

Now comes with the Boxthor guarantee. If you buy an MVP, and are unhappy with it in any way, come up to me at the next yoyo contest and I’ll buy you a pretty cocktail. Preferably something served in a pineapple. 21+ only.

I’m getting one for christmas. There doesn’t seem to be alot of info/impressions out about this yo. I was planning to post some impressions of it when I get to try it at christmas. I love my superstar, so I have high hopes.

It’s a lot like a superstar, except better in every way.

this is my only question(pretty sure) can it play FAST?

On number 20 I recommend changing the word rimjob to something else. :smiley:

I agree.

I also think that if you did the satin with a higher grit sandpaper it would come out cleaner.

It looks like a boxy superstar. :smiley: