2023 Aluminum Butterfly

Thanks for the update! I will be sending a good bit of money y’all’s way it seems…

3 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks much! Ordered! I threw in a couple of Freehands for good measure.

2 Likes

For all the people that can’t get the caps off with suction cups, have you tried wetting the suction cup? That has worked for me in the past - on other yoyos. Don’t have one of these.
(Maybe somebody mentioned this already, Stopped reading in depth at about post 75.)

3 Likes

i tried quite a few things. the machined surface isnt smooth so it would not grip to my sucction cups. i wetted both surface and cup, I taped the surfacer with some really high gloss packing tape, that actually allowed the cup to stick but never enough force to pop the caps

1 Like

I dinged mine on the ground waiting for the bus and the caps popped out no problem! however I left them out and now they’re warped. I like playing it capless better anyway but does anyone know why the caps would warp?

1 Like

Damn you for calling my attention to the clear FH1. I thought I was done buying yoyos.

1 Like

If I have to, I’ll take a dremel to the caps in order to remove them. :grimacing: