2015 JVtut: A star in Paris - (New tutorial every Tuesday)

A star in Paris -NEW- i[/i]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ3OvPfqJ1w

Trap exit i[/i]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX-c4Es8fwk

Black night i[/i]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXUvt0JOS0

Whip fan i[/i]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8gU4nAQvCU

Shadow moon i[/i]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lB88wsUVvI

Turnover whip i[/i]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfOIYtfLT1M

Deadly entrance i[/i]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F640e9dWAsU

Eiffel Tower in Italy i[/i]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRRULYbFQ0

Thanks for watching and good luck! :wink:

11 Likes

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

YESYESYESYESYES!!!

TUTORIALS!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ok, spamming aside, so happy to have you back in the community, and making tutorials again!

edit: ninjaed :confused:

Love your tutorials, glad you’re getting back into it.

I’m glad you guys all like it, I got many more tricks to teach,
so remember, new tutorial every friday! :slight_smile:

And if you have any suggestion for a trick you want to learn or simply have difficulty with it, just post a video where you see the trick and the time on this topic and I will see if I am able to make a tutorial about the trick.

Thanks for your support!

OH MY HOLY WREKLESS YOU’RE BACK FOR A…FDRSHHHSHSHSHH YAHAHAHAHAH@!

Anyways, that is so cool. Upside down, counters to laws of physics…in yoyoing.

You should do circular Eli hops!!! That would help me a lot!!

2 Likes

Do some chopsticks tricks. =)

Me too

Pfff, laws of physics 8)

Even though this one ain’t in english, it’s still pretty easy to understand the motion of the circular eli hops, hope it helps you. :slight_smile:

Alright I got a few chopsticks tricks I can teach :), the next tutorial I’m doing isn’t a chopstick trick, but I will do one or more soon for sure.

Cool, can’t wait!

Well Well Well, Look who it tis, Tis this be my Friend Alexis JV. I believe so, lol. Hey I have to say I’m glad your Back with the Tutorials, but please remember people he also does Regular Videos as well on his YouTube Channel, Check them Out. I have to say that my Favorite is the 30days video, although the new one you did with the Solaris you got from Worlds 2011 is also a nice video, keep up the good work and I’m glad to have you back ;D

so how about something like paul han lacerations? or a combo with a lot of lacerations and whips. Something along those lines. I’ve seen youtube videos where you do laceration combo type stuff and it made me wanna learn that stlye of yoyoing haha

He has a video tutorial of that already. But he deleted it.

thanks alot man

Hey Rob! Yeah I’m back for real now and like you said, there are 2 channels,
1 for regular yoyo videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/AJVspyy
and the other one for tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/AJVspyyTutorial
Thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

Yeah sure man :), but instead of doing a tutorial about a full lacerations combo, I will do a few tutorials of 1 laceration element each times. In my opinion, this will be more easier for everybody to learn.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Even better!

It would be a very kind of you remake the laceration elements tutorial. i’ve been looking for it a long time

Sure man :), I was planning to remake the 10 Elements FrontStyle, Lacerations-Whips and the Braintwister combo once I get 100 subscribers on the tutorial channel.

im gonna make a youtube account just to subscribe :slight_smile:
Didn’t you also have a 10 elements full body combo tutorial video? just wondering