2014 Mystery Box *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Discussion Thread

I did the mystery box two years ago… That didnt go so well…

what happened?
Tell us your tale.

it will come with a standard spec bearing…

2 years ago it had an Avante Garde. That’s a DOPE yoyo. Anybody who felt they didn’t get their money’s worth is crazy in the coco.

1 Like

$45 is nothing baby. I can’t wait to get mine! It’s fun even if you don’t get exactly what you want.

So I’m confused? with that announcement are the already all sold? what’s the deal?

What was the announcement?!?!

That there is going to be a Mystery Box this year ;D

w

Was it the time that try are going on sale?

I was on the page right when they said to be, and the only thing I saw is that photo that is post #1 in this thread. Saying info coming soon.

ok. People on here were alluding to there being something put up then taken down on facebook. IDK if it happened or what it was, but I was just curious if that means that they are already sold. SOOO confusing.

Everyone is so confused…

yea a cyborg is exactly what im hoping for,wouldnt mind a czm8 or an aviator though.cypher sounds cool as well

I already have a Cyborg, so I’d be happy with a Shuta

It’s not going to be a Shu-Ta. Most of the other ones listed, probably not either. They’re all on the new-ish side, which isn’t what appears in the mystery boxes. The newest model we’ll probably see as a Mystery Box candidate is the 2013 Supernova.

I’m looking at one of those too

The 2013 Supernova ain’t no joke though. If I was doing this, I’d be happy with 2013 Supernova and a some plastic (hubstack afterglow, NorthStar). That’s a good value for $45.

I would put my dollars on this box, but I’m saving up for something big. If you have $45 to throw out, this will be a good buy.

Anyone should be incredibly excited if it’s a 2013 Supernova. Just like the year it was an Avant Garde. They don’t stuff it with crap that doesn’t work. The yoyos are legit! Champion’s edition Genesis last year? Guh! Incredibimazing!

My new favorite word

1 Like

I don’t want to ruin the mystery but I can say with confidence that this years Mystery Box blows last years out of the water. YoYoFactory has really outdone themselves here!

And to everyone confused about the Facebook message… it was just a joke (a bad one I guess), no information was given except the image and the message “This is going to be fun”

Did you really think we would give away the mystery?

2 Likes