2014 Mystery Box *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Discussion Thread

I have to say that yoyoexpert is better then our President at keeping secrets. :stuck_out_tongue:
though i have to say the suspense is getting harsh.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Youā€™re terrible

But, yeah, the suspense is going to make my stomach blow

thatā€™d be something to seeā€¦ will you be selling tickets zorro or is this a free event?

Yeah, $50 per personā€¦ my houseā€¦ in about ten seconds.

Yupā€¦ there they went. I just made $5000. Amazing how quick people can get to your house huh?

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/10809499_1595633593990899_460558070_n.jpg

#hype

2 Likes

Man this is not fair i want to work for yoyoexpert.

And people were complaining about the scoutā€™s hypeā€¦ haha

Mystery Box is the best!! Canā€™t wait!

Man, I am so exited :smiley:

Iā€™m getting one for sure. I think a gfunk will be in there.

I wonder what you have to do to get hiredā€¦
Before the boxes come out!

woah stamping with a hammer? you guys dont mess around.

If I remember correctly last year the Mystery Box was sold on Thanksgiving day. If there are serious clues as to how to purchase one I am asking for help.
I will be in the hospital Monday through Wednesday and will not be able to access a computer. So if someone would pm me with the clues I could review them Wednesday evening and I would have a chance to purchase one when it is released. Thanks for the help.

You really canā€™t be too sure about that. Thereā€™s a lot of demand for the boxes. Iā€™m going to attempt to get one myself.

buzz kill

Hmmā€¦ might convince my parents somehow to get one :P!

Im getting this for the 2 spec bearings

How do you know whatā€™s in it?

I think he means that hes going to get the pack for the purpose of the bearings in the yoyos