2013 YYE card winners!!!

He disappeared… He hasn’t been on for TWO WHOLE DAYS!

Then it’s a yes. :wink:

Don’t yell at me,I haven’t looked at most absences lately

I was wondering where he went too!

I got a Zach Gormley and I would be intrested for sure I was hoping for a Ben Conde card and didn’t get it.

How come I’ve seen a few people say they’ve boughten a KLR does the YYE shop have them in stock?

And threw more packs on the way. If anyone wants to trade let me know! I have duplicates of some

I opened 3 packs today and nothing :-\ on a happier note the SPYY Amplifier is pretty sweet!!

I was lucky. I got the KLR the day they dropped in the buying frenzy at YYE. Didn’t get the wood box, but I didn’t want the box anyways.

I hope this is a model that has a few more runs left in it.

I honestly don’t “need” a new yo-yo. I really don’t even want it. But if I win, I’m sure it would be nice, but honestly there are people out there without throws to play with and I know the feeling, so I know if I don’t win, someone who needs it will. :wink:

I’m sorry, but I already got an offer for a Gentry and possibly a Zach. I would ask Conde himself for a second one that was signed,but I think that would be pushing it.

They must of found some during the inventory closure. I got a Red X3 zeus that way…

Ive opened 9 packs so far and no winners, I bet I opened 75 packs last time and didnt win! I dont collect the cards so if you guys want em, let me know!

It’s cool I understand.

My order said there were 5 YYE cards , but when I opened the package ,I didn’t found any in it ???

There were no tin foil packages in it??

There was only a YYE sticker in it

Wow man, that’s really sad… Did you throw it away with the packing slip?

The package and the packing slip is still on my desk ,maybe I should contact Andre for it?

Yeah, he’d probably send them to you, even if you are in Hong Kong. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When did you place your order? they only started shipping them December 8th.