2017 YYE Trading Cards - any other collectors?

With the help of some fine folks here and YYE, I was able to complete my collection including a mint checklist and cards signed by Andre and Hans. Andre told me YYE will be doing this series every other year so the next set will be a 2019 series. I nerded out and put all the cards in mylar sleeves!
@AndreBoulay @YOHANS @YoYoExpertGarrett

13 Likes

Wow, so jealous…

1 Like

Oh, don’t be jealous! I’m just a completist and knew as time went on it would get harder and harder to complete the set.

Yes, I have a completed collection as well :wink: congrats!!

I am slowly getting the cards signed as I go to events, mostly I can only get players on the west coast though.

2 Likes

I bet you can commission some people to get you signed cards at ECM, Chandler Steele, Michael Kurti, Nathan Martsoff, and others will be attending, great contest in general.

3 Likes

I don’t really have a desire for signed cards. Not a big deal to me. The Andre card I wanted signed because I’ve been watching his tutorials since 2015.

2 Likes

I only have 3 cards :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

They’re just paper things.

2 Likes

I know. It’s just funny that I have 3 cards and you have like 3000 cards.

2 Likes

I ordered $15,372.16 worth of stuff from Yoyo Expert in 2018. A couple of more yoyos and I would have qualified for the 6 month unpaid internship at Yoyo Expert. I will try harder in 2019. I want that internship!

9 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

5 Likes

20190124_001736

5 Likes

I picked up a complete signed collection on eBay for like 20$. Would prolly mean more if I had obtained the sigs myself, but still fun to play go fish with!

2 Likes

If anyone is in need of cards let me know :+1:

Also, i only need 1 card, # 9 If anyone has an extra let me know.

3 Likes

Hahaha - should post about that internship on the website! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But in all seriousness - thank you ever so much for your support of what we do. :heart:

8 Likes

For what year? 2017? Really? Post a pic of the cards!

2 Likes

Sounds too good to be true but it…is possible. But for $20? The time and work to get all those signatures…I’d value that at $250-$300. Can the signatures be authenticated?

2 Likes

Alright dug em up out of a storage box as we are moving. Now that I look again I don’t think it’s complete. There are 29 2017 signed cards and a 3 from 2103 plus the legends cards. Like I said not sure if complete, but still a heck of a deal for 20$. Signatures look too different to not be authentic I think. Maybe @yomartyo , @G2_Jake, and @Evan_Nagao can authenticate these signatures for me?
image image

4 Likes

That sounds realistic. Those are keepers for sure!

1 Like

Inpressive!!! I have a fair collection myself but it is buried in a shed with all of my other yoyo treasures.

1 Like