2013 Holiday Minutemen Video Contest - CLOSED. Results Pending...

I probably won’t be able to film until after Christmas, but I still remember my great idea!(at least it seems great in my head) so stay tuned XD

same here I cant find the time till after christmas

Hence the reason for me extending the deadline :). Now you have ample time! So anyone else not joining has no “I don’t have time” excuse!

Indeed! Great idea doing so!

I wish there was an early bird prize, for those of us who got theirs in at the pre deadline.

well if there is Ill make the time before christmas to get my vid done

well I guess it’s to late now.

There isn’t an “early bird prize”. The main reason for moving the deadline was because of the holidays. I understand that many people may be traveling or have others visiting. I feel that time spent with family/loved ones is very important and I respect that.

http://youtu.be/mM3AguUjfDo

Decided to give it a shot with a different approach…tell me what you think!

Amen to that :slight_smile:

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, or at least a good holiday break :).

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline is on January 5th, which leaves only 2 weekends until then!

yup Im still thinking of a good Idea for my vid

I hope found the idea now cause time is running out.

I have a little of it figured out now Im just trying to find a good song and perfect my Idea a little

I think I might be doing this. Looks like many funs

Nope, probably won’t be able to film. I’m at a friends until Sunday, then real school, so :confused:

yeah school kinda cuts you free time short but none the less you can still have fun in school.

Haha, i just read this and i’m dressing up as an elf, too.

Well Im Planing on filming my video today

^^^^
your going to be up all night editing you video.