My 2013 Holiday Minutemen Video Contest Entry

http://youtu.be/mM3AguUjfDo

Here’s my entry for the 2013 Holiday Minutemen Video Contest! It didn’t turn out exactly like I wanted it to, but hopefully you guys will enjoy it!

FEEDBACK is greatly appreciated!

Don’t forget SUBSCRIBE! Three tutorials for original tricks are coming soon!

Bump.

Thoughts?

The candles on the menorah at the start of each clip :smiley:

Isn’t it a tiny bit late for a hanukah video hanukah was during thanksgiving.

Yeah, Hanukkah’s been over, but I wanted to enter the contest, and I don’t celebrate Christmas.

Nice tricks and that song was awesome :smiley:

1 Like

That was a outstanding video.I am I pressed by everything in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks dude! I’m glad you liked them, because the tricks I used weren’t as advanced as usual. I just kind of threw it together…luckily this contest isn’t too reliant on “Yoyo Mechanics” as kat put it, LOL.

Glad you liked the song too!

Wow, thank you, that has to one of the nicest things anybody has ever said about any of my clip videos, LOL.

Bump.

Thoughts?

BTW, thanks for 50 views!

Less than a week to go in the contest! Can’t wait for results…

Hey, welcome to the “can’t wait no longer” club with everyone else in the contest. :smiley:

Oh, I’ve been in that club ever since I posted the video, LOL.

Bump.

Thoughts?

Stop bumping This video most likely everyone who wanted or was curious about the video has seen it.

1 Like

Awesome ;D

1 Like

Well, generally I bump a video until it reaches 100 views, and it’s only 11 views away…but I guess that since I’ve obviously been a bother (at least to Abby), I’ll quit, even though…

…she’s apparently wrong. LOL.

BTW, thank you very much, someone!

I agree. What happens if everybody who wanted to see it has seen it and you continue to bump it for three months? It would be kind of a bother.

Sorry if this is offensive, but please stop.