2013 Holiday Minutemen Video Contest - CLOSED. Results Pending...

Awesome guys! I’m super excited to see the level of creativity that comes from these videos. I’m sure every single entry will amaze me :slight_smile:

Hmmm. I has to do this ;D

Whilst I won’t be entering, I have gotta give you props for getting this contest organised. Everyone loves a good contest.

One suggestion that I would make is to think about posting a topic about this in the “General Forum”. I hardly ever check the contest/club forum because it’s usually just about meetups in the USA, which obviously don’t affect me, and I’m sure there will be other foreign visitors that will do the same. I only checked this today on a whim and I’m suprised that I hadn’t heard of it sooner.

Obviously it’s up to you, and this is technically the place where contests should be posted, but I think getting it in the General Forum will give it a much better chance of being spotted by people.

^ yea a thread in generl yoyo forum would help

Hey, just saw this and I think I’m gonna enter. It looks fun, I like the the theme and I’ve been looking for some motivation to make a new video.

I was reading the rules though and was curious, did you mean 2013 Mystery Box? Or are they 2012s?

A post in the general thread section has been added.

I’m working with André Boulay and the prizes will be shipping directly from YYE. The 2012 isn’t a typo on my end unless André meant to say 2013 instead of 2012. However I’m pretty sure they are 2012. But definitely unopened and the contents totally a mystery :).

1 Like

Ooh I am excited either way cause it’s free for the winner and the contents will be amazing anyways.

I have a great idea for this! I’m gonna try really hard to enter!

I’m pretty sure the 2012’s had avant garde 1s in them so I have to enter they are amazing throws.

I believe they did! Good luck~

The Avant Garde is an amazing throw if it’s a 2012 box.

The contents of the Mystery box this year could be any of the following-

Regular-

Equalateral- shaqlerstar/protostar

$250 box-

The above plus a Roll Model

$500 box or whatever<

Regular box, and a Ricochet

AG1 is Discontinued anyways man :wink:

1 Like

That’s for the 2013 box. Like people are saying (and stated in my initial post) that these are 2012 mystery boxes!

don’t forget about a hub stacked genesis and the ricochet won’t be in there because that was already given away.

yup shes right kitebug got it

of course I’m right I’m Abby! lol JK

LOL

Right or not, why are we discussing 2013 mystery boxes? =P

cause someone was trying to figure out what would be in the mystery boxes its either a
2013 box
hub stacked genesis with shaquler or protostar
equilateral with shaquler/ protostar
or with a 1/10 chance of getting a roll model in one of the boxes

avante grande with a YYF whistler

• YYF super long string and a full pack of trading cards +1/10 gets a chaotic too(I think its a chaotic)