2010 Ohio State Yo-Yo Contest - July 31st

6 days!

Ill be there with a smile on my face, and will be selling yoyos there and at the after party, and floaty spheres! (like counterweights), looking to sponsor 5Aā€™ers too. Come to the person wearing the shirt that says ā€œGot YoYo? $P!N M@$T3Rā€

5 days!

4 days!

IM going to kalahari before the contest :smiley: I hope I do better than I did at MER, i should though because I made everything cleaner and fixed my mistakes and made new tricks, i just hit the 4 month mark 2 days ago :smiley:

Vendors have paid for table space to sell yo-yos at the contest. And the after-party is at the Cleveland Yo-Yo Club, which is a non-profit community organization that sells yo-yos in order to pay its expenses.

Youā€™re quite welcome to sponsor the contest. Otherwise, if I see or hear about you selling anything at our event you will be asked to leave.

Iā€™m just completely changing my routine and song. Iā€™m pretty sure the routines are 3 minutes instead of 2 like at MER, so instead of adding, Iā€™m just going to completely redo it.

.< duuuuude you stole my thunder not cool :stuck_out_tongue:

are wa allowed to sell or trade yoyos like a b/s/t?

Trading yoyos is a part of every contest. Selling isnā€™t aloud without the permission of whoever is running the contest.

3 Days!
wow so close

Iā€™m only half way through my routine and I still have to make my prelim 0_o and I wonā€™t be home Friday. I need to get to business!

3 more days! Too bad Iā€™m not going.

2 DAYS!!!

i am leaving tommorow afternoon ;D

same here :smiley: at exactly noon, and im going to kalahari before

i am leaving at bout 6
staying at familys house
2 hour drive joy :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m leaving saturday morning a little before 8:00 (I have a 2 hour drive as well). I still have to finish making my routine tonight. I also wonā€™t be home at all tomorrow because Iā€™ll be at Cedar Point -_-" At least this time Iā€™m competing with a song I like.

I will leave Saturday morining 2:00-3:00. (Itā€™s not really morning.haha)

Btw, is there a parking lot at the contest place?? Or should we park on the road??

Tomorrow is the big day!

the poster says the contest is till 10:00am to 5:00pm
and http://ohioyoyo.blogspot.com/ says it is from 9:30am to 4:00pm
which is it?

NOOOOOO! thereā€™s only a day to the contest and i didnā€™t realize till todayā€¦ noā€¦ traumatized shakeing deppressed emoticonā€¦ :ā€™( :o :-\ :-[
Is it still possible for me to register? Even if it is, my mom probably wonā€™t let me go with only half a days noticeā€¦ sigh