2 trick questions Spirit Bomb and trick lists...

First question The only problem I am having is making the first pop quickly. seems my finger doesn’t like to let go of the double wrap any tips?

Second. I have kinda hopped through the learning sections and I am going through expert one right now not have having any major complications just some small ones. Is this bad that I am skipping through tricks to learn the ones I like? I know over 75 percent of the ones up to expert just not all.

Thanks Steel

for spirit bomb i wouldnt worry about how fast your popping the yoyo up when first learning i, just practice doing it right then work on how fast and smooth you are doing it.

And for the trick lists, personally i think its personal preference. i did the same thing but kind of regretted it a little down the road cause though the tricks may not seem like much you can learn some useful tidbits in them that can help later on.

Just take your time, practice, watch Andre’s vid a couple a times and you’ll get it. Sometimes what I do when I am stuck ona trick is do it non-spinning first and then put the spin in. Hope I helped. :-\

yah thanks :slight_smile: