1A World Champion 2014, U.S.A. Gentry Stein!

Why does everyone care where he is from?

Ok so will gentry give up on yoyoing so that less experienced people can win worlds. P.S. Congrats to chase on getting 7th I think at 5a this year.

The US also won in 2003 with JD and 2007 with Yuuki. You can also sort of count 2008 with John Ando…

Cool, Congratulations!!!

It was worlds bro…worlds…get it…worlds…eh your from canada…

U…S…A!!!

(I however personally enjoyed Paul’s performance better from an eye of the viewer standpoint…I was booming at the end of his performance.)

Gentry is just sooooo smooth though. What a boss, I’m buying a shutter now for sure, no if ands or butts about it.

1 Like

you mean buts…

WHAT?! YASSSS

So 20% off YYF, what’s everyone getting? :slight_smile:

Think of it like the olympics.

The only reason people care where he’s from is because he’s from where they care about. :-\

Omg haha your so right! :o

Now you’re talking! :wink: If I can get that new Monster for 20% off, that would be huge. I bought so much YYF lately, that I have most of them now. I’ve been dragging my feet on that CZM8, so it would be time to get that one. For those of you looking to buy a Ricochet, that would be an opportunity to get one for $159 instead of $199. That’s a huge savings.

Gentry is awesome! Super proud of him, and can’t say it enough. 20% off party. ;D

anybody have a link to the videos of the winners?

c3yoyodesign youtube

I’ve never seen a trophy quite like those. Gentry better have room on the wall.

Time to bust out the flag. It needs to be done over with Shutter.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2910/14385272749_2a5930f9ef_z.jpgFlag by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

3 Likes

^Nice TA!!

1 Like

Until a video with clearer audio is uploaded.  Boy, does he look GREAT!

congrats to gentry but who else thought Mr. Gormely should have been top 3?

1 Like

Congrats to him he delivered and worked hard for it hope he enjoys it

I did, I thought he should have been top 2 with Gentry, but what do I know?

1 Like