1 Company

Onedrop

Sengoku or YYF would be a close second though.

Yoyofactory if I could have all their older stuff.

Such as what yoyos?

888’s, gm2, g5’s, skylines, lots more. Really love 07-09 stuff. They had a lot of awesome special editions too.

One Drop, for sure.

One drop. Hands down. But like many I would miss my fixed axle yoyos. Unless one drop decided to make one.

One of the enjoyable aspects of yoyos is the diversity of yoyo designs and performance characteristics resulting from those designs.

Each yoyo from each Company offers a slightly different adventure.

To limit yourself to ‘just one’ Company for life would be like only peanut butter sandwiches fo-Eva.

Variety is the Spice of Life.

I would not even consider limiting myself to on Brand.

Draw a picture in your mind… Think of Yoyos as a form of Disneyland.

Would you go to Disneyland and just stay in your favorite corner?

I wouldn’t. When I go to Disneyland; I am All over the place.:nerd_face:

Monotony is not the new freshness.

4 Likes

I have to agree wit Yoyodoc here. I couldn’t limit myself to 1 company when there’s a wide variety of flavors from everyone out there to try and own.

And yes when I’m at Disneyland, my friend and I are all over the park strategically getting on every different ride we can as at the end of the day I feel more successful when I did all of the major attractions vs doing a marathon on Its a Small World for most of the day :slight_smile:

Honestly I agree, but once you say that it’s basically the stopping point in threads like this. Who’s your favorite player, what’s your favorite style, what’s your this and that.
Not like it’s a bad thing though.

soooooooo. . . .all hypothetical questions are out? ???

Exactly what I was thinking…

Also if you guys really want tons of variety, yyf has a pretty decent spread :wink:

One Drop

Those questions are phrased much differently than the OP, thus your comparison is slightly off. I think there would be much less room for debate if this was just a “What’s your Favorite Company” thread. This thread is asking you to limit yourself. I can see why some people would post in opposition to limiting your experience willfully. That doesn’t mean discussion has to end, it just means discussion is heading in a different direction due to differing opinions.

To more accurately compare those questions to the one raised in this thread, you’d have to alter phrasing.

Example

If you could only use tricks from one player for your entire life, but you had all their tricks, which player would you choose?

I don’t think anyone said that actually. A few people simply posted in favor of variety. :wink:

1 Like

I hate these choices and it depends on play style, but YYF covers the most options for me.

In favor of variety, in a thread that is hypothetically asking if you had to chose one company.
Kinda just seems unnecessary lol, it’s a pretty harmless silly question to take so literally don’t ya think?

Unnecessary? No. Difference of opinion, in any arena, is what makes life worth living. If the human race was just one big monogamous blob thinking, doing, and saying the same thing, things would get really boring. Especially on a discussion board.

Yah I’m not really saying people shouldn’t have a difference in opinion.

It’d be the same thing if someone said “name your favorite 4a trick” and you replied with 2A tangler.
…
What am I doing with my life

Apples v. Oranges

You talking like mineola or just naval?

Sometimes harmless silly questions invoke harmless silly answers.

Why should something so silly and harmless concern you?:thinking:

1 Like