1 Company

No. Just the :tangerine: ones.

Iā€™m scaredā€¦

Also Iā€™ve decided to clarify my answer :slight_smile: Iā€™m going to stick with yyf. They have such a cool variety of yoyos and have great color ways as well :slight_smile:

brutal

Luftverk. I like titanium, a lot, and Jeff has been rocking it so far. I hope to continue being able to snag one of each design he produces. Iā€™m not very interested in anything but 1A, so no worries about looping, fixies, or 4A for me. Iā€™d probably never use my Luftverk throws for 3A or 5A, but theyā€™d handle it well seeing as theyā€™re titanium.

I think these ā€œWell I canā€™t limit myself to one manufacturerā€ is a total cop-out that is as silly as the OG question. Obviously, no one is going to actually limit themselves to a single manufacturer. Isnā€™t that the point though?

If I had to choose, it would obviously be Yoyorecreation. Throw in the Rebellion line and the deal is sealed.

Why even consider any other?

ā€¦ Ok, maybe YoyoFactory.

Since you are quoting; who said, ā€œWell I canā€™t limit myself to one Manufacturerā€?

Regardless; since you are in essence challenging others to actually play along and pick just ā€˜oneā€™ Company; I will step up and choose.

Ifā€¦ if I could only throw One Brand of Yoyo; I have no doubt that I would choose Luftverkā€¦ or Yoyofactory or One Drop or Something or Yoyorecreation or 3Yoyodesign or Iyoyo or Recess or 2SickYoyos or Amplified or Monkeyfinger or Crucial or CLYW or Yoyo Officer or 44RPM or Axis or Dif-E-Yo or Eternal Throw or G-Squared or Oxygene or Turning Point or General Yo or probably most likely I would end up Choosing Sengoku; I think?

I know positively that it would be only ā€˜Oneā€™ of those yoyos brands and only One.

If I had to chooseā€¦:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Cheerio -

and once I finished eating a bowl of them, I would jack-slap the person making me choose.

^ I fell out! :smiley:

Iā€™ve given my answer already, but I happen to like this question. It causes you to use your imagination and envision a scenario that is not likely to ever happen. Iā€™ve even expanded this question in my own mind.

So, if all yoyo brands would soon be wiped of the face of the earth (so sad), except you can save just one yoyo brand, and if you donā€™t choose one brand, all the yo-yos of all brands will vanish off the face of the earth. In that scenario, which brand would you choose? Iā€™m trying to box you guys in.

I went with YoyoFactory because quality and variety are important to me. And, they release a lot of models throughout the year, and Iā€™d never get bored. Also, they do so much to spread yo-yo around the world, that I could always trust them to put the work in, and make sure the sport continues to thrive.

What if you had to limit them by colorway? YoyoExpert Editions will win that one, hands down. (TA snaps out of la la land)

I want to say OD as my choice, but only valor and top deck currently fit my playstyle, so I would say YYR because most of yyrā€™s yoyos satisfy me.

Stay strong, my friend.

-The Most Interesting Man in the World.

probably yyf because they got so many different yoyos. But I like clyw better.