@ZuneDude5 is a great dude!

Just received a yoyo from @zunedude5

The yoyo arrived quickly and was packaged nice and snug, he even included a few extra strings! (I love trying different strings)

He’s very good to deal with, responds quickly and answers any questions you might have.

A+ dude, would do business with him again.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Another vote for @zunedude5 ! Excellent transaction - would highly recommend!

1 Like

Thanks!

Purchased a throw from Zunedude5. Great transaction! Exactly as described and fast shipping.
Don’t hesitate to buy sell or trade with zunedude5.

Daniel

1 Like

Having purchased a yoyo from zunedude a couple of months ago, it came well protected and communication was great, would not hesitate to buy from again.

1 Like

Did a trade with @zunedude5, everything was packaged very well and shipped quickly. Would definitely do business with again in the future!

1 Like

Just traded with @zunedude5 and would not hesitate to do so again! Easy to deal with and the throw was well packaged, as described, and it arrived quickly. Thank you!

1 Like

Purchased a throw off of @zunedude5 and everything went really well. Yoyo was sent quickly and safely. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @zunedude5 and it was a great experience. Very honest about the condition and helpful with my questions. Shipping was fast and YoYo was in great condition. Really happy with the sale and would do business with again for certain! Thanks!

1 Like

We did a trade a couple months ago and I forgot to leave feedback. Sorry dude!

I gotta say, the trade went easy. Communication was excellent, packaged well, shipped extremely fast.

Would definitely trade again!

1 Like