Zip Zop - A Rare and Eye catching Colorway by CLYW

As a continuation of my BST post (Paying TOP $$ for M/NM "Zip Zop" Summit) where I am looking for the last one, there seemed to be some interest in them. It all started as a joke that has been a fun project overall.

To answer @Grunt, Zip Zop (not to be confused with Black Bip Bop (aka-BBB) or Grey Bip Bop) is a very rare colorway by CLYW, that was, as far as I know, only produced on 6 throws and only once each run. While the design varied due to different ano shops giving their take on the requests, the actual numbers (non- Fools Gold) are a bit fuzzy but I want to say there was 10 (and I could very well be wrong, maybe @unklesteve could weigh in or correct me ) or so produced and several of each batch was returned from ano shop as fools gold. The One Drop is actually “CLYW x OD” collaboration. They made it together so it Is both.

The throws the colorway was put on was their legendary CHIEF. The strong BONFIRE. The uber chill GNARWHAL, the Amazingly soft PUFFIN1, The insane BEARvsMAN1 and the zippy collab between clyw and one drop, the SUMMIT.

Over the years, Ive managed to hunt down one of each, A grade, Mint except the Summit (hence the “Looking for” BST listing hunting that elusive lil guy.) The Chief is one of my “crown jewels” and is like one of 3 thats been seen on the BST in many years. Once I collect that last one, im going to frame them in a custom shadow box to showcase their beauty.

Tomorrow Ill take some pics of the collection individually and post em here.

4 Likes

Thanks man, I really appreciate the thorough response here.

You can officially count me in as part of your search team moving forward.

2 Likes