Paying TOP $$ for M/NM "Zip Zop" Summit

As the title says, Im looking for the last piece of a puzzle and am willing to drastically overpay to be done with it. Ive already reached out to the heaviest collectors I know and never even came close. One I contacted (yoyobrothers) used to have one back several years ago, but sold it. This is the closest ive come to seeing or getting one. Unicorn of sorts.

Seriously Looking to buy a Zip Zop Summit
(link for visual - https://www.flickr.com/photos/onedropdesign/15191929045)

Please help me out, if you know anyone who might have one, Ill pay solid finders fee as well if it all comes through. Im not cheap, and I am motivated to get this last one. Any takers ot tips? Im all ears

Dust

6 Likes

I hope you find it brother

2 Likes

Im a couple years into the hunt now but have not lost gusto to complete this project.

Im sooo close.

Thank You! <3

3 Likes

I give you my blessings

3 Likes

Got a pic of your progress so far? I love to ogle.

3 Likes

Here ya go @Grunt The summit that is there is just a placeholder until I find the main target. Special guest appearance of TiSS Hummingbird and AMS Tundra

4 Likes

Thanks Dust. Those look amazing all together.

I know this isn’t the point of your post, but could you educate me on the colorway and why some are CLYW and some OD?

2 Likes

Bump-2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.