Seeking Mint "Zip Zop" Summit AND Turning Point Anubis

Like the title says. Im looking for TP ANUBIS and very much desire a Zip Zop Summit to finish my Zip Zop collection. Its the last part I need and need to finish it once and for all.

Pic of Zip Zop Summit, for reference.

Imgur

4 Likes

I just need an ash berry summit to finish my color collection. Good luck brother

3 Likes

Some guy on fb just needs a zip zop gnarwal 2 lol

1 Like

Id like to see if he has the summit i need. I could not part with gnarwal, but maybe i can tempt in other ways. This zip zop icollection has been years and years in the making. Actively seeking.

Ive got that garnwal. along with Chief, Puffin1, Bonfire, and BvM2. But i neeed that summit to finish it.

Also, I dont have access to FB, if you could pass my info along or send him here, id much appreciate it.

invaderdust @ gmail

2 Likes

Lemme see real quick

1 Like

Just let him know

1 Like

I believe he has zip zap rap not what dust is looking for

1 Like

updated OP with pic for reference. (sorry mods, i know im not supposed to post like this in BST)

1 Like

Aww man now I feel like an idiot, yeah it’s zip zap rap, too similar sorry again

2 Likes

Bro the colors name is super easy to confuse. You are a good man for trying to help. We all appreciate that.

2 Likes

No worries bro. I’ve come across this issue of confusion before. We good and major thanks for trying to help!

Also bump 5. Ive been on this hunt for over 3 years. I wont stop now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.