The Zip Zop colorway

Just something I’m curious about>

Anytime CLYW releases a yo-yo, and one of the color options is Zip Zop, that colorway sells out almost instantly.

Is it because:

1. It’s just an amazing looking color scheme?
  2. Because it’s just more distinctive?
  3. You collect all Zip Zop colored yo-yos?
  4. You figure if you ever sell it, it will prolly sell for more than you paid?
  5. It will be a more sought after colorway over time?
  6. The colorway looks very nice in a display case?
  7. Whenever Zip Zops are released, you experience FOMO(fear of missing out)?
  8. It’s just ‘different’ than any other colorway?
  9. You deliberately buy them to sell them for more?
  10. It’s your ‘grail colorway’?
    11.?

Any thoughts?

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to know that as well!

For me it consists of my favorite colors. Green and lurple being my absolute favorite colors. Followed by pink orange and black. But i think the orange green and purple looks so good on a black canvas.

1. You’re a sheep and have been conditioned to accept that anything CLYW is heaven sent.

Some know this as just a Mardi Gras color way.

Personally, I like Wolf Lake the best.

And if I’m wearing my emotions on my sleeve, I will also say I’m really burnt out on Hulk Smash.

2 Likes

Pursuant to 2 & 8, that type of splatter pattern seems to be relatively uncommon, unlike splashes, acid washes and fades.

I dont collect them but its exactly to the T every single thing u listed.

Because why Bip Bop when you can Zip Zop.

Because 1. There are always 2-3 when most colors are 10-12 so it sells alot quicker 2. If something is limited people always buy it first because it’s limited 3. Some , and I mean some not all, think that reselling rate will be higher because it’s limited 4. It’s more unique than other color patterns 5. Probably personal preferences