ZGRT - our newest bearing removal tool

This looks absolutely sick, the knot remover must be blessed, I have everytime to unscrew the yoyo or try to make less knot as possible, the design is amazing!

4 Likes

I keep a V2 with me all of the time. Whenever a string snags, the needle inside is perfect: strong enough and a micro rounded point to work its way through and not having to worry about puncture wounds. :wink:

4 Likes

Will it be sold here?

1 Like

Yes jorge said yye will be restocking soon

4 Likes

It will be restocked soon. The improvements to make the second version of the tool (Throw Key) were made in collaboration with Zipline. They will be the only ones selling the tool.

9 Likes

Thanks @jeduardo and @AKYOYOMIKE!

3 Likes

Impressive design. The needle looks slightly more effective than my usual knot-picker: a fork. Three guesses as to which looks weirder than the other in daily carry.

2 Likes

The needle is the best part.

1 Like

This is the V2 of the tool that we will be restocking in case I did not post it here:

10 Likes

Best yoyo tool I’ve ever had and I’ve been throwing for decades

5 Likes

Thanks @bobafret ! I am also very pleased how this tool turned out.

1 Like

Any chance on getting a restocking date? Trying to figure out if I should hold off on my zipline order.

1 Like

If you cannot hold off your order for a couple of weeks, I have one extra that I left just in case.

DM for more details.

2 Likes