Zgrt - Libero

We are welcoming Libero to our family of throws.

The dimension, shape and material of this throw adds the desired power we envisioned the Libero to have.

Specs:

Diam: 56 mm
Width: 46.2 mm
Gap: 4.5 mm
Weight: 63.9 g
Material: Aluminum 7075
Bearing size: C

This time we were fully focused in utilizing aluminum 7075 to balance the weight along with the shape we wanted to have for this throw. The base of the shape of the Libero is a V shape which combined with tall rims creates a hybrid V-H shape. This combination makes the Libero fall in between the Basilisk and the Qi, but the result is surprisingly unique.

We tested a handful of prototypes to reach the weight distribution, performance and aesthetics we wanted to have for the Libero. We made the rim wider to move certain part of the rim weight away from the outer diameter. That way, the Libero ended up playing more nimble without compromising spin time and stability.

We also wanted to have a wide catch zone to improve playability and land easier on the string.

Libero plays competitively due to its characteristics, weight and dimensions. Its stability and nimbleness makes the Libero easy to control and to perform combos quickly. It is also capable to play horizontally and its spin time is impressive.

LIbero will bring freedom to your play!

More information in our IG

Let nothing hold you down!

12 Likes

Such an incredible throw! Haven’t been able to put it down since I got it. If you like competition throws this one is absolutely one of ZGRTs best! Plus the wide gap makes it amazing for 5a!

6 Likes

Hello my friends, this video is for the “Libero” pre-order is available on Zgrt website, it will be out soon on the major shops all over the world :dizzy:

For the video this time I wanted to experiment and go with the flow, the music come from on my favourite composers (Villa-Lobos) and the tricks are all new combos that I will film separately soon, hope you like this little experiment I did it was very fun to create and edit, much love! :heart:

1 Like