Libero Pre-Order?

I haven’t heard much talk about the Libero. Is there not much interest? Looks cool to me, but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

2 Likes

I think it looks cool too

2 Likes

It looks very much like a Burning Hammer by (I forget the name.) Same shape but the libero will be a few grams lighter. Should be a good one. I pre ordered the teal/orange one.

2 Likes

This thing is awesome. Preorder is through the zg website. Yye will have the libero as well.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Should play like the Qi but with steroids

2 Likes

@Albertino could probably compare it to the Qi better then I. Both outstanding imo, but i think is agree the libero is very powerful (lots of fun) and the Qi has a more laidback feel (but not lacking any power for me).

3 Likes

So shape is very different so it is different than compare, the Libero is quite a bit more technical as yoyo both horizontal play, behind the back horizontal and hooks, slacks and whips comes out much more better, it is also bigger in diameter and I can feel it (I use to play the Qi and the Libero daily so I can feel the differences), spin time we are more or less there, the Libero is a bit more forgiving in string snagging, I do silicone all my yoyos because I like them as less responsive as possible and I noticed the Libero is much more free in this way.

Overall I really love the shape of the Libero, never played yoyo like that before and it is interesting, works very well on rejections too, I think it worth it also to try something different than usual shapes is an interesting working concept.

I have already uploaded couple of videos on my instagram if you want to see some tricks, I will do more and more soon:

3 Likes

Thanks for that!

3 Likes