Zero Gravity - Libero / Alberto Rojch

Hello friends, this is a little promo video to announce the new monometal yoyo in Zero Gravity house the “Libero”, a very powerful/competitive yoyo with a hybrid V-H shape, loving this yoyo very much! Available very soon :dizzy:

Specs:
Diam: 56 mm
Width: 46.2 mm
Gap: 4.5 mm
Weight: 63.9 g
Material: Aluminum 7075
Bearing size: C

Hope you like the video and much love :heart:

My Instagram: Alberto Rojch (@waltz.romantic) • Instagram photos and videos

17 Likes

Excellent :hugs:

2 Likes

Dang! +1 IG. :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks a usual Dan, really appreciate it :heart:

To be honest wish I was able to record in both horizontal and vertical at the same time, or edit the video in 2 different ways, the vertical look on youtube is awful but I am kind of recording everything for Instagram which is the platform that I want to use, should find a way to do both

2 Likes

Thanks reallly much also for the follow on IG, trying to grow up a bit over there and share weekly a new combo, really thanks :heart:

2 Likes

No one on this forum is doing it like you king! Love this longer form trick content - we need to bring these types of videos back. Top notch as always. :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

First welcome back and second you are the sweetest, king! Thanks a lot for the comment, I can see that some longer videos are slowly coming back which are also my favourites, the maths is easy “more tricks > less tricks”.
Will have to find a way to record for both Instagram and Youtube together (I prefer vertical because Instagram is the main one I want to try grow up) but will be cool have a double edit and also probably I will have to stress my girlfriend to become my camera person lmao I want to try some new camera angles and movements but I am always alone when I film so the only option is camera on the stand and record myself.

Thanks Spence :heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely love this yoyo! Excellent video!

9 Likes

Looks nice! Any plans to sell in Europe? What about price?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi George, I asked @jeduardo to open a page here with all the info, will do it very soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Check out the ZG website for info on the price and preorder. You will be presently surprised.

Nice! The design reminds me of Turning Buckle’s Burning Hammer. Nice one!