Zero Gravity Team - Introducing: Alberto Rojch

Hello guys,

I am proud to announce that I am officially a member of the team at Zero Gravity, this is my first introduction full video filmed with their latest release the QI.

I want to thank again @jeduardo for this great chance and the so many advices I received in the forum, can’t already wait to shoot the next one!

Please let me know what you think and thanks to watch :heart:

30 Likes

Congratulations Alberto :heart_eyes_cat: You will do them proud

5 Likes

Congratulations man!! So awesome. You’ve got incredible style and flow. Great addition to the ZGRT team

6 Likes

Congratulations and great job with the video!

5 Likes

Video matching the length of a Grizzly Bear deep cut won me over. Nice one.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Congrats!! Great thrower and a great brand.

7 Likes

Way to go!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot man, actually had super fun also fighting the english weather filming ahahhaha I can’t wait to do another one!

3 Likes

Thanks Bran, I appreciate your compliment a lot about the style and flow, happy to be in the team, now I have to increase a bit the quality of filming as I done filming and montage with my phone!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot HBS, appreciate your words! :heart:

4 Likes

Maaan tell me about that, I was listening this song days ago and I was like “damn this should be used in a yoyo video, sounds perfect” and then did try my best to give it justice, hope I did :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments Pox, I agree it is a great brand, will receive a pack from them soon and I will shoot videos with their other products!

4 Likes

Thanks for all your comments!!

We are thrilled to have you on the team @Albertino !

7 Likes

Loved the filming outside and I get to see a bit of the UK. Your playing is one the few that I actually watch from beginning to the end. What was the cool indoor place? When your sitting it reminds me of a sound studio :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks so much Jorge, proud to be part of this great family, I am having such a good time already!

2 Likes

Aaaaaaw man this is a huge compliment thanks a lot, I am already planning the next one, if I have the chance I will do it in central London which looks good for a video! :heart: Where you see is around where I live, the place with the neon is a pub full of neon called “god own junkyard” or something like that

3 Likes

Shared in the @YoYoExpert stories, thanks a lot guys :heart:

https://instagram.com/stories/yoyoexpert/3017173118980147519?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

3 Likes

Hey Albertino!
Congratulations and props for your sponsorship with ZGRT. Well deserved and you really landed on a particularly good one there. Very nice style of throwing. Flowy and energetic at the same time. Pretty special in my opinion. Keep it up man…for yourself and for all of us to enjoy!

3 Likes

Place looks like so much fun. Mobile phone friendly for videos too.

2 Likes