Free time | Alberto Rojch

Hello guys decided to do a full 2 minutes video for my sponsor Zero Gravity during last weekend with 3 new combos I made recently, trying also some videos techniques and I have to say that I am enjoying sooo much to do videos and is so fun also to edit them, with a bit better weather is also nice to be out of my kitchen to film, hope you like it :heart:

As always critiques and advices are always super appreciated!

For full quality and better format to view (and also to help me to push my Instagram account) you can see it on Instagram here:

Alberto Rojch (@waltz.romantic) • Instagram photos and videos

25 Likes

Nice tricks! Always fun to watch because I can tell you’re enjoying yourself! I liked the B-roll shots cut in like the lady hastily walking past the camera too were a good touch lol

3 Likes

nice tricks dude!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Henry, that morning seemed every single person in London wanted to cross that bridge :joy: I had some families stopping by and then pull a little show instead of film, people seemed interested in yoyo, I believe is not something you see everyday! I think I will film more for sure, long videos are fun just require time to create many new combos at once

2 Likes

Thanks man, see you in UK meetings soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

very cool tricks and nice vid man!

2 Likes

Hi Nikita, thanks a lot for your comment it was also a bit of experiment with filming angles, hope to increase the quality a bit next time and happy that you like the tricks, this is the important :slight_smile:

Edited the post with a shorter version from imgur (it doesn’t support long video) but better than the other YouTube link, also I discovered how to make the sound work, I was just keeping it deactivated while uploading the video lol

You can watch the whole video on Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work! I agree with @GTDropKnot - I can tell I am watching someone who is totally absorbed in the enjoyment of yoyo.

2 Likes

Love it! Keep up the great work. Also drop some tuts for some of your stuff! Would love to learn.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot HBS, when I have the music and filming I try to stay super concentrate so I get lost on it, is the beauty of the hobby and thanks a lot for the comment!

1 Like

Mate thanks a lot as always and to introduce me to this world!
I was thinking about film tutorial is a bit of an effort probably but wanted to share the tricks I will try with one and see if it worth it but happy that you want to learn some or some elements!

1 Like

Your video was dope, and tricks insane as always. Very nicely done sir

2 Likes

Thanks so much Brandon, always appreciate your comments also on the BST, cheers man!