Random Chopsticks Combo (from 2010)

(Sorry for the poor video quality.  It was filmed on a Flip, and not one of the HD ones.  You can still see most of what I’m doing though, at least.)

Honestly, I had forgotten about this trick until finding this footage on my hard drive this morning.  Now that I’ve been reminded of it, I’ve been practicing it again.  If people dig it, I think this will be one of the very first tutorials I film.

What do you guys think?  Does this look like a trick you would want to learn???

Yes!!!

1 Like

Way cool. Liked it a lot!

1 Like

Awesome. I’m glad you guys like the combo. 8)

so heres my number so call me maybe. hey i just met you and this is cra- shut up!!! im trying to watch this amazing trick!!!

Very nice my Brother!!! Wrong shirt though. You know you can’t have print on a shirt for videos. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know me, Casey. I’m not one for following the rules. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would totally love to learn it.

1 Like

That’s nice, man!

1 Like

Love the trick man. Technical and it has flow as well, my kind of trick. Would definitly like to learn.

1 Like

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RHINO???

nice trick btw, i had to rewatch the video though because the rhino distracted me…

Definitely something I’d like to learn.

sick! can i request more videos???

-Nick

No need for requests. New videos are already in the works. My wife and I will be collecting footage for a video over the weekend, and I will be working on yo-yo tutorials in the coming weeks. So I should have a bunch of new stuff on YouTube in the near future.

Yah thats awesome. Got a tutorial?