Abandoned- A Yoyo Short Film

My friends and I shot this video about a month ago. I thought I should post it here and see what you guys think.

Goes without saying…that was dope. I saw that video on Youtube when you posted it there. I’m subscribed. Never seen anyone look like you while throwing. Anyone calling you for sponsorships yet? They’d be lucky to have you. Your friend looks good too…some of the nicest color I’ve seen on his tattoos in that video too. Great video production skills too, and fantastic music taste. Mad props to you guys. Can’t wait to see more from you in the future.

Wow, really nice!

Just have to say WOW…that was amazing. Really great video tricks where awesome and video it’s self was just WOW. Keep up the great work. I’m looking you up on youtube now to sub.

That is AMAZING! With the setting it reminds me of what I wish my Surge video contest entry looked like.

Phat video great look ! Where are you guys, I am guessing not in States?

This was shot in Birmingham ,Alabama.

Thanks. I’d love to get sponsored someday.

^ You will! I’m confident of it…and I’m pulling for you. Soon, you will travel the world…with a yo-yo. I can see it now!!

That’s pretty sweet. I don’t watch non-brand videos often, but this one is a real knock out. I think everyone should take a note on this one, we have the technology to shoot high quality media, so do it and make something great like this! I would totally watch more of these, keep it up.

Anyone else a Whovian?
Bc the guy with the Chief and the tattoos…
He looks like the 10th doctor…

Yeah he kinda does. And all in all that was a great video.

The guy who filmed us used a 2000 dollar camera. So there’s that. haha