Zammy X G Squared in the works?

Let the speculation BEGIN!!!

What could it be? A new yoyo? A sponsorship announcement? A BLOODY NEW SOMETHING?!

2 Likes

I bet $5 its a yoyo that spins

1 Like

The subject title legitimately cracks me up haha.

I was gonna post this myself but looks like someone beat me too it.

~Z

Maybe it’s a $5 self-defense yoyo that spins…

Now I see it. Evil witch laugh

1 Like

Maybe you could please change the title so people know exactly what you are talking about?

Not trying to be rude or anything because I do not want to make a thread about it since there is one that already exists.

I remember that when Yoyofactory and I did the SoulDoubt that there was a ton of speculation going on with pages of people commenting and now I see barely anyone interested in this news.

Makes me wonder what is up?

~Z

Sure, I understand. ;D

1 Like

I’m excited for this. Is Zammy joining the team? Your a bad mama jama.

P.S. more instagram videos please.

So- slight necro.

Mainly because new information has come to light on this project that I wanted to talk about. Nobody has mentioned it here on the forum so I figured I’d throw it in here now.

Jacob and I had spoken about doing something special here in 2016. I posted it the first thing sometime in the beginning of January as a means to “hype” it up. People were immediately assuming a lot of different things. like signature yoyos…sponsorships…things like that.

The G2xZ project is a collaborated yoyo project between the two brands G-squared yoyos and Zammy. Essentially, Jacob is helping me to develop a “pro-model/signature” yoyo but that this is an established collaboration among both brands. So both brands have input on the design.

So…essentially Jacob is helping me to fulfill my last real goal in yoyoing, as well as an important dream I have always had since I first started.

Now for now- this is in prototype stages. I’ve been currently throwing it since I got it Saturday. Until things are all finalized there is to be no photos or hints of what it is. You all will have to wait until its time.

Be excited when more news drops. (:

~Z

1 Like